Error code 0xc00000e9 are generally encounter by those you have recently done any incomplete or improper installation process. It results in severe problematic messages when they try to communicate with a device connected to their PC. It can be due to issue related with the hardware that pertain computer BIOS resulting in such message.
Error code 0xc00000e9 results in unreliable communication with hard drive. It is extremely essential to fix this error as soon as possible in order to carry out uninterrupted working on computer. There are several reason for experiencing error 0xc00000e9.
There was a problem with a device connected to your PC
An unexpected I/O error has occurred.
Error code: 0xc00000e9
This problem can happen when a removable storage device is removed while it’s in use or is failing. Properly connecting any removable storage and restarting your PC may fix this problem.
Causes of error code 0xc00000e9
- Due to junk or redundant data in registry.
- Due to damage corruption or outdated registries.
- Malware or virus attack to the system.
- Due incompatibility versions.
- Unwanted files on hard drive.
Symptoms of error code 0xc00000e9
- Slowing down PC performance.
- Improper functioning of several programs.
- Receiving boot up errors along with other registry errors.
- Unexpected shutdown of system leading to loss of unsaved data.
Fix error code 0xc00000e9
Step 1: Disconnect all external devices such as USB drives, printers, scanner, external hdd and try to boot up.
Step 2: Check your Hard Drive
- Press F8 key select the option called “Safe Mode“
- My Computer > Right click on drive > Properties > Tools tab > Click Check button under Error-checking option.
- Check Automatically fix file system errors and scan for and attempt recovery for bad sectors and click Start button.
Step 3: Remove badly program
- Press F8 key select the option called “Safe Mode“.
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > among list uninstall recently installed applications.
Step 4: Repair Your Computer
- Insert Window installation disc into CD/DVD drive.
- Start PC and boot from CD/DVD drive.
- Select Startup Repair option.
- Please wait until repair process complete.
- Click Finish button.