AVG Antivirus is virus protection program provided by AVG as free and paid, which protect us from viruses and other security risks. Sometime user need to disable AVG antivirus for install some program from unauthorized provider or connect to game or software server. So you can disable AVG antivirus program by follow simple steps.
Disable AVG Antivirus Step Process
Method 1: Disable all AVG components at once
- Right-click the AVG icon in the system tray next to the clock.
- Click Temporarily disable AVG protection.
- Choose how long you want the protection to be disabled and whether to disable the Firewall as well, and then click OK.
Method 2:Advanced settings
- Open the AVG Program.
- On the Options menu, click Advanced settings.
- Select Temporarily disable AVG protection in the menu on the left side.
- Click the Temporarily disable AVG protection button.
Choose how long you want the protection to be disabled and whether to disable the Firewall as well, and then click OK.